NextEra Energy HVAC Field Support- Fort Myers in Ft Myers, Florida
HVAC Field Support- Fort Myers
Date:Nov 2, 2018
Primary Location:Ft Myers, FL, US, 33902
Company:NextEra Energy Jupiter-Tequesta A/C, Plumbing & Electric provides plumbing and air conditioning services to customers in several Florida Counties. It’s owned by a subsidiary of FPL Energy Services – a leader with more than 25 years of experience providing effective, comprehensive energy solutions.
Position Specific Description Job Purpose: This position will be primarily servicing the Fort Myers and adjacent areas. The applicant must have the ability to maintain, service, repair, install air conditioning, heating systems, residential/commercial split systems, package units and duct work.
Ideal candidates possess the following characteristics:
- Embrace a customer service mindset, including putting timely customer response first.
- Provide high quality work product.
- Focus on teamwork.
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Value diversity.
- Conduct work in a clean, neat, and professional manner.
- Willingness to learn Job Overview Employees in this role are primarily responsible for installing HVAC equipment, electrical wiring, motors, ductwork and Indoor Air Quality products. Employees must maintain a neat and clean appearance, maintain a positive attitude and strive to maintain a positive relationship with customers.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Safely installs HVAC equipment in both residential and commercial settings
- Safely operates a company motor vehicle
- Ensures customer satisfaction and provides high quality customer service to clients
Performs other job-related duties as assigned Required Qualifications
High School Grad / GED
- Experience: 0+ years
Valid Driver's License (NON CDL) Preferred Qualifications
Employee Group: Non Exempt Employee Type: Full Time Job Category: Technicians Job Role: Technician Organization: Jupiter-Tequesta, LLC. Location: Ft Myers Service Center Ft Myers, Florida Other Work Locations: Florida
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call1-844-694-4748(Option 1, Press 6) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST Monday-Friday. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Nearest Major Market:Fort Myers Nearest Secondary Market:Cape Coral